1.8

I diagnosed a leak in the hose fitting in my son's Sleep Number. Hairline crack in the fitting.

But a call to Sleep Number Customer Service revealed that I must purchase an entirely new pump system for over $300. They won't sell me the replacement part! Since then I purchased the same fitting on Amazon for five bucks...replaced it and now my son's bed is no longer leaking air. I understand the need for profit, and the complexity of air bed systems.

But this is callous and predatory behavior on the part of a company that in part markets to invalids and patients with special needs. Not happy.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sleep number bed from Sleep Number. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleep Number to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments