3.3
Style and Design

I ordered a bed in early September with a promise of a couple of weeks delivery. After calling the store, I was told they upgraded their computer system and now nobody can access anything.

The next day I got a call scheduling delivery for 10/15. On delivery day they called and said the bed didn't arrive in Arizona. I waited for 70 minutes to talk to customer service and received no satisfaction. I went to the store on 10/20 to cancel my order but the manager talked me out of it, assuring me that she would have answers by Friday, 10/23.

She did call on Friday but only to ask me if Home Delivery ever called.

Haven't heard back. Looks like I will be cancelling my order tomorrow.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Time it took for delivery, Long wait time on phone, Lack of customer satisfaction.

Comments

I was supposed to get my bed delivered on October 21, 2015, but on that day I called them just to confirm because I felt funny about it. And lo and behold, I had dropped off the delivery schedule.

Due to their massive company computer issues, supposedly from a new computer system, they have been unable to reschedule my delivery. As of today, October 26, I am tentatively scheduled for November 4.

I am to call on 2 November to confirm that. If I call on the second and there is no plan to deliver on the fourth, I too will have to cancel my order.