3.3
Style and Design

I ordered a bed in early September with a promise of a couple of weeks delivery. After calling the store, I was told they upgraded their computer system and now nobody can access anything.

The next day I got a call scheduling delivery for 10/15. On delivery day they called and said the bed didn't arrive in Arizona. I waited for 70 minutes to talk to customer service and received no satisfaction. I went to the store on 10/20 to cancel my order but the manager talked me out of it, assuring me that she would have answers by Friday, 10/23.

She did call on Friday but only to ask me if Home Delivery ever called.

Haven't heard back. Looks like I will be cancelling my order tomorrow.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sleep Number. The most disappointing about sleep number king size bed at Sleep Number was time it took for delivery, long wait time on phone and lack of customer satisfaction Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleep Number.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Bed and Bath category for more informed decision or compare Sleep Number to other companies on our site.

Comments

I was supposed to get my bed delivered on October 21, 2015, but on that day I called them just to confirm because I felt funny about it. And lo and behold, I had dropped off the delivery schedule.

Due to their massive company computer issues, supposedly from a new computer system, they have been unable to reschedule my delivery. As of today, October 26, I am tentatively scheduled for November 4.

I am to call on 2 November to confirm that. If I call on the second and there is no plan to deliver on the fourth, I too will have to cancel my order.