I ordered the bed on 5/30 and had set delivery date for 6/12.Three days before delivery I received a voicemail informing me that my delivery had to be delayed due to production problems and was rescheduled for 6/26 delivery.

I received notification days before the 26th that it was confirming delivery. Then on the 26th within the delivery window I get a phone call saying that the bed would not be able to be delivered due problems in manufacturing again, The rep. said that they could reschedule for the 7/13. Because of our work schedules I had to rearrange for a later date with no guarantees that it will come on that 3rd date.

We may end up cancelling the order after all as I think about it more.

I feel it was really poor customer service to not keep me better informed.I inconvenienced other people to arrange being here for this delivery.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Sleep Number - Mattress Review from Suwanee, Georgia Sleep Number "As is the case with so many others, we've been duped as well by Sleep Number/Select Comfort. Bought online 11/30, credit card charged 12/3, first delivery scheduled for 12/9. Drivers..." Read more Sleep Number - Mattress Review from Denver, Colorado Sleep Number "This is the worst bed ever. It is nothing more than a high priced air mattress.. My plastic frame bent after one week of having the bed and it will..." Read more Sleep Number - Mattress Review from Stockton, California Sleep Number "Horrible product and service. We ordered a King size adjustable bed last year. When it was installed by the Sleep Number "professional" installed and his temp helper they made a..." Read more Sleep Number - Extreme wait times on hold, deceptive return policies Sleep Number "Hi - I actually felt like the Sleep Number gave me the best night's sleep ever. My wife however, the worst, even with the expensive mechanical/massaging bases. So, after 30..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more