I THOUGHT WITH THE PRICE PAID AND THE SERVICE RENDERED WHEN PURCHASING THAT ALL WAS GOOD.WRONG!!!!

WHEN ORDERING, I SPECIFICALLY SAID TO CALL MY CELL PHONE WHEN THE DELIVERY WAS TO BE SCHEDULED. WELL, THAT WENT INTO "DEAF EARS". I WAS TOLD MY ORDER CAME, BUT, I DIDN'T ANSWER, THEREFORE THE PRODUCT WAS TAKEN BACK AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 11 DAYS. WHEN I CALLED FOR SUPPORT I WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR OVER 30 MINS 2XS..WHEN I CALLED BACK FOR SALES..IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.

KINDA BACKWARDS. THEY HAVE MY MONEY, YOU WOULD THINK THOSE OF US WHO HAVE PAID WOULD GET SERVICE ASAP. NO, THAT ISN'T THE CASE. ALREADY I'M NOT PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE.

I PLAN TO KEEP AND IF IT'S NOT WHAT EXPECTED, I DON'T CARE ABOUT PAYING TO RETURN. IT WILL BE RETURNED. PRONTO! AND I HAVE, AGAIN, LEARNED A HARD LESSON.

DON'T ORDER OVER THE PHONE. GO INTO A STORE. MEET THE PEOPLE YOU ARE WORKING WITH AND THEN, THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE.

NOT SOMEONE IN NEW JERSEY...MINNEAPOLIS...WHEREVER.THE DELIVERY TRUCK "NEVER" CAME BY....AGAIN...A LIE...

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Misleading.

I didn't like: Product or service, Drivers lied about delivering.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Noblesville, Indiana, United States #1267036

Do yourself a favor and don't take delivery.Worst purchase I've ever made.

So many issues.

Noises, deflating, vibration in the muddle of the night.I'll be calling again tomorrow.

Apex, North Carolina, United States #1265156

I'm in hold with customer service now and have been on the phone wth them for 1hour and 15 minutes.

We purchased an I 8 and was not happy with it.

Paid 192.14 for delivery and then ordered a P6 instead. They told us they would not charge us another charge, but guess what!! They did.

Now disputing the bill and getting nowhere.

I am ready for them to come and take it back and go elsewhere.