1.6
Style and Design

First off my wife and I are very disappointed in this company that was referred to us.Last Sat we had a 360 bed delivered.

The bed was set up in record time of 30 mins which the installers boasted about b/c they were in a hurry to watch the boxing match that evening and mind you it was 530pm. That evening my wifes side of the bed did not work and felt very deflated, there is a very noticeable difference by touch. That following Monday, I went into the store to get help and there happened to be a suit's mtg. One of the suits heard my story and offered to send another tech.

No apology or any instant action to assist me. I then said no based on the reaction from the suit and said i want to return the bed. At that time the suit pointed me to the store clerk and manager. At that point I was told to call their customer service dept using the store phone that I sat on for 52 mins to be transferred 4x & to be told my order was not in the system as the bed being shown delivered.

The gentleman on the other end promised to call me back. Today is 9/22 and it has been 5 days and no1 has called me back, let alone called me to ask me how the set up or delivery was. Additionally, one of the endorsers for this company heard about the situation, tried to assist and get us some help and was told "ohh we will call the customer and send our HD tech out the best of the best" yea okay, we are still awaiting that call as well. This is a $6,500 bed and we are being treated as if this is no big deal.

My wife hasn't slept in the bed b/c she can't it goes flat and you can slide out the bed and the app does not work on my phone to adjust the sleep number. It is really unfortunate that I can be in the Sleep Number store and a suit be in the store and watch me sit on the phone for 52 mins and not lift a finger to assist me the customer. Very sad experience and we just want the bed gone now. No trying to make this work.

We know there are other mattress companies that will be glad to take our $$ and give us great customer service and treat us as if we matter. Sleep Number has shown that we are not an important customer.

The only good experience is the store manager we bought the bed from other than that the rest was down hill and if I could give a negative star i would .Hopefully others will read this review and know they are in for a roller coaster of a ride wtih this company after they get your $$

Review about: Sleep Number I10 Bed.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Local store and people are great.

I didn't like: No service after purchase, Very uncomfortable.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments