With Company response Not resolved

I have the bed for several years.When I had a bad fit over the bed of the cover t the time of purchase, they sent me a replacement quickly since I was in the "return" period.

Years later, after the numbers on the display are impossible to read due to heat in the room and poorly made display. They said they cannot replace the remote and hose-connected inflator, because it's obsolete. They said that if I would have had the wireless remote, then they could replace it. I don't believe that they have none in stock.

There are still millions of these types of inflators in use. They just didn't care since I was past the return period, and there is nothing I can do to them except write this review and warn those who check this site. Product claims to have a 25 year warranty on all parts. That was the sales pitch to explain the high sticker price.

Sleep number is a NO NUMBER for me.

Love you, Pissed Consumer for providing a forum for the ripped off.I DO check this site for complaints before making a purchase of any significance or for a brand name item or service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Sleep Number needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

SleepNumberCares
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States #1245662
Sleep Number Response

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble with your remote, and we'd like to help. While the remote for your bed may no longer be made, we can upgrade you to one of our new model pumps and remotes under the terms of your warranty. If you'd like to learn more, and go through some prices with us, just send me an email at CSDigital@SelectComfort.com with your review number (960637) in the subject line and I can help.

Sincerely,