Style and Design

I am a side sleeper that prefers a soft bed and tend to sleep hot. I could never find a setting that was comfortable.

If I made the setting softer, I only sunk in more deeply and then still hit a hard spot. If I made the setting harder, it was like sleeping on concrete. I woke up around 3-5 am either from sweating or hip pain. They told me to use their sheets (lower thread count), sent extra foam and a cooling pad.

Nothing they sent or suggested made any difference in my comfort level. The foam in the bed is very firm, and simply not comfortable. This bed is HARD and HOT. I have never had such difficulty sleeping in my entire life.

Also, the adjustable base is too tall and non-returnable. The bed in the store was not this tall! The base is 15" tall and the top of the mattress is 29" off the floor. It seems they could have put shorter legs on this originally OR not put the 1 1/2" leg caps on, BUT NO ONE TOLD ME THAT OR ASKED.

The installer never asked me what I wanted and left me with this tall monstrosity. In addition, I was never given an owner's manual for either the adjustable base or the bed. I called Leggett & Platt for help with getting new legs and they sent me an owners manual. To return this bed, they hit you with over a $100 fee.

To pick it up, it's $179.99 AND the adjustable base is non-returnable. If you dismantle it and ship it back, it is still around $120. You'd think they'd want to keep dissatisfied customers happier, but evidently not. They can't re-use this mattress or resell it, but they insist you return it.

Other mattress companies allow you to donate the mattress you "return" and simply provide a receipt.

Read the fine print before you buy!!! Better yet, DON'T BUY THIS MATTRESS.

Review about: Sleep Number Flexfit 2 Adjustable Base.

I didn't like: Extremely unhappy with the return policy and adjustable base.

Comments

Let do it, we need to file a lawsuit against Sleep Number my email address is jazzy342@msn.com please contact me we need to take action. We work to hard for our money.

Those people was trained to lie to customers and they can't be trusted. They have two pages for the policy and they only showed me the one with the signature.