3.0

My husband & I bought a sleep number during the President's Day sale 2015.Summer 2016 we started having problems- we weren't comfortable anymore.

Fall 2016 we weren't just uncomfortable- we were in pain!! I truly believe the bed is defective but no one at the store or the 1-800 number will do anything! My husband said he goes to bed with the bed feeling fine but when he wakes up it's like all the air has leaked out of it. My side, the leg part adjusts but the back part stays hard ALL OF THE TIME!

We can put both of our sides to the same number & there is an obvious difference in terms of hardness/softness.It's suppose to have a 25 year warranty, it hasn't even been 2 years & we're done with this piece of ***!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with 1-800 customer service was very nice and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and getting runaround. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sleep number c2 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Sleep Number needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number c2 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments