Sleep Number - Hated the bed and was told had a 100 night trial but was not told I would be stuck with the IQ base.
I took my husband to the sleep number store in Jackson MS for his birthday on September 7, 2015.I had called a couple of days before and spoke with the manager and had made an appointment at 9:30 A.M.
He told me I would want an appointment because it was the last day of the Labor Day sale and it would be packed so that way we would receive good customer service. When we arrived there he had no help there and he even called other employees in right in front of us. Then another couple came in and the manager left us sitting there as he did their testing for what number each one would need. We purchased the king flex top mattress with the adjustable base.
The manager went over the terms and conditions with us (very quickly) and told us we had a 100 night returned if we did not like the bed. We had no idea this did not include the adjustable base. The bed is not comfortable for us and especially for me. When my husband called sleep number customer service on October 22nd he was left on hold for 55 minutes!
Then when the customer service woman talked to him she was RUDE, a smart attitude and did not even try and work with us. There was no offer of trying something else just YOU are stuck with the adjustable base with a cost of $4,000!!!! I called the local store this morning and the manager was not there so the sales man pulled our paper work and said there was a signature beside the conditions.
It may not work out for us but I can tell them one thing is that ya'll have 2 upset customers that will NEVER do business with you again.It may not even make a dent to you but if you do this to enough people then it will!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bed sucks
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sleep Number Flextop King Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "Blue World Pools kept every promise and then gave me additional items to make my family's pool experience the best it could possibly be. Very good service with installers and..."
- "Spent 40 minutes on hold last night, only to be told the retention department was closed. I am calling again this morning. ..30 minutes and counting. ..."
- "5 Star Painting did a horrible job painting our house. They failed to paint most of the windows and *** the Windows. We had them return with the project manager..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."