Sleep Number - Hated the bed and was told had a 100 night trial but was not told I would be stuck with the IQ base.

I took my husband to the sleep number store in Jackson MS for his birthday on September 7, 2015.I had called a couple of days before and spoke with the manager and had made an appointment at 9:30 A.M.

He told me I would want an appointment because it was the last day of the Labor Day sale and it would be packed so that way we would receive good customer service. When we arrived there he had no help there and he even called other employees in right in front of us. Then another couple came in and the manager left us sitting there as he did their testing for what number each one would need. We purchased the king flex top mattress with the adjustable base.

The manager went over the terms and conditions with us (very quickly) and told us we had a 100 night returned if we did not like the bed. We had no idea this did not include the adjustable base. The bed is not comfortable for us and especially for me. When my husband called sleep number customer service on October 22nd he was left on hold for 55 minutes!

Then when the customer service woman talked to him she was RUDE, a smart attitude and did not even try and work with us. There was no offer of trying something else just YOU are stuck with the adjustable base with a cost of $4,000!!!! I called the local store this morning and the manager was not there so the sales man pulled our paper work and said there was a signature beside the conditions.

It may not work out for us but I can tell them one thing is that ya'll have 2 upset customers that will NEVER do business with you again.It may not even make a dent to you but if you do this to enough people then it will!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bed sucks

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Sleep Number Flextop King Mattress
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #718170 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sleep Number? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Not Happy in Greenfield

Oct 23, 2015 #1052881 Greenfield, Indiana

They did the same to us. Went over the paperwork quickly and did not mention the base. Not a good way to do business.

0 0 Reply

Oct 21, 2015 #1051869

Called and cancelled the delivery twice and still can not commit to a date!!!! Promised delivery within 2 wks...... EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES.....BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE CANT RATE THE BED YET

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.