Sleep Number - Hated the bed and was told had a 100 night trial but was not told I would be stuck with the IQ base.
I took my husband to the sleep number store in Jackson MS for his birthday on September 7, 2015.I had called a couple of days before and spoke with the manager and had made an appointment at 9:30 A.M.
He told me I would want an appointment because it was the last day of the Labor Day sale and it would be packed so that way we would receive good customer service. When we arrived there he had no help there and he even called other employees in right in front of us. Then another couple came in and the manager left us sitting there as he did their testing for what number each one would need. We purchased the king flex top mattress with the adjustable base.
The manager went over the terms and conditions with us (very quickly) and told us we had a 100 night returned if we did not like the bed. We had no idea this did not include the adjustable base. The bed is not comfortable for us and especially for me. When my husband called sleep number customer service on October 22nd he was left on hold for 55 minutes!
Then when the customer service woman talked to him she was RUDE, a smart attitude and did not even try and work with us. There was no offer of trying something else just YOU are stuck with the adjustable base with a cost of $4,000!!!! I called the local store this morning and the manager was not there so the sales man pulled our paper work and said there was a signature beside the conditions.
It may not work out for us but I can tell them one thing is that ya'll have 2 upset customers that will NEVER do business with you again.It may not even make a dent to you but if you do this to enough people then it will!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bed sucks
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sleep Number Flextop King Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "As is the case with so many others, we've been duped as well by Sleep Number/Select Comfort. Bought online 11/30, credit card charged 12/3, first delivery scheduled for 12/9. Drivers..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I buy the Liquid Lava for my husband, who is an avid gardener - and for me, a mixed media artist. We both love it... and I have been..."
- "Had twice check up with Dr pham in Sams club metairie LA , airline drive. both the time she check up my eyes and both the time she wrote prescription..."
- "Spent 40 minutes on hold last night, only to be told the retention department was closed. I am calling again this morning. ..30 minutes and counting. ..."