Metairie, Louisiana
100% full Not resolved

I took my husband to the sleep number store in Jackson MS for his birthday on September 7, 2015.I had called a couple of days before and spoke with the manager and had made an appointment at 9:30 A.M.

He told me I would want an appointment because it was the last day of the Labor Day sale and it would be packed so that way we would receive good customer service. When we arrived there he had no help there and he even called other employees in right in front of us. Then another couple came in and the manager left us sitting there as he did their testing for what number each one would need. We purchased the king flex top mattress with the adjustable base.

The manager went over the terms and conditions with us (very quickly) and told us we had a 100 night returned if we did not like the bed. We had no idea this did not include the adjustable base. The bed is not comfortable for us and especially for me. When my husband called sleep number customer service on October 22nd he was left on hold for 55 minutes!

Then when the customer service woman talked to him she was RUDE, a smart attitude and did not even try and work with us. There was no offer of trying something else just YOU are stuck with the adjustable base with a cost of $4,000!!!! I called the local store this morning and the manager was not there so the sales man pulled our paper work and said there was a signature beside the conditions.

It may not work out for us but I can tell them one thing is that ya'll have 2 upset customers that will NEVER do business with you again.It may not even make a dent to you but if you do this to enough people then it will!!!

Review about: Sleep Number Flextop King Mattress.

I didn't like: Bed sucks.

2.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Not Happy in Greenfield
Greenfield, Indiana, United States #1052881

They did the same to us.Went over the paperwork quickly and did not mention the base.

Not a good way to do business.

Called and cancelled the delivery twice and still can not commit to a date!!!! Promised delivery within 2 wks...... EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES.....BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE CANT RATE THE BED YET