With Company response Not resolved

After 3 1/2 years, I must spend $300 to put bed back in condition it was when I bought it.Initially bladder on one side of the bed leaked and when I opened the outer shell, I discovered the single sheet of foam above the bladders was ripped and finally the zipper pull on the outer shell disappeared so I couldn't use it.

So after a few years, even with the warranty, I'm spending substanial money to make it like new.The model was C4 and without these corrections I must refill the leaking bladder many times a day to keep it inflated to degree shown.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sleep number classic bed from Sleep Number. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleep Number to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

SleepNumberCares
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States #1241267
Sleep Number Response

I'm so sorry you're having trouble with your bed.Defects in any of our models are pretty rare, and we find that most that do occur do so in the first two years of ownership, which is why we fully cover the cost of any needed replacements during that time.

I'd like to have a chance to take another look at this with you to see how I can help.Just email me with some details at CSDigital@SelectComfort.com with your review number (948957) and I can get to work.

Sincerely,