384 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured
2.5

Ordered my second sleep number bed in the last 3 years in Richmond VA. in store transaction went very well.

That said. They could not ship my bed in less than 3 weeks. No big deal. I will patiently wait it out.

3 weeks later my delivery day rolls around. My delivery day is set for 1/26/2021 between 9am and 1pm. I take 6 hours off of work to meet the crew delivering my bed on the morning of the 26th. At 9am I check the link that Sleep Number provided to see what time within the 4 hour time window that my bed would be delivered.

10:20 is the time provided. Then, at 10:16am I receive a call from Sleep Number telling me the delivery has been cancelled. No reason, just a rescheduling of the delivery 3 WEEKS LATER, February 17th. I called Sleep Number and spent over an hour on the phone only to be told repeatedly that nothing can be done.

No explanation. Nothing but poor customer service. However, when I threaten to cancel my order they are more than happy to process that quickly and efficiently.

This is crazy. I will never do business with Sleep number again based upon poor customer service.

User's recommendation: Great product, just be aware that you may get strung along.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleep Number Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sleep Number Pros: Best bed ever, Best sleep ever.

Sleep Number Cons: Delivery times and customer service are seriously lacking, Worst customer service ever, Total customer service apathy, No answers from sleep number, How can a product be so good and service be so bad.

Location: 11833 West Broad Street, Henrico, VA 23233

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2022197

Yawnnnnnnn Is this the best you can do for a public appearance? What a joke....

#2022840
@PissedConsumer2022197

Those who can do, those who can't teach, those who can't teach, teach others. Those who can't find their d_ick with both hands just criticize those everyone else.

Your mom was right. I should have used a condom

#1993379

Super sleazy company, cancelled our delivery, delayed for another 3 weeks. They have a sale and then cannot handle deliveries in a timely manner.

No one would help us except to say sorry. Greedy, unethical business practice, really dissappointed so far.

#1993397
@PissedConsumer1993379

Pretty typical. I would at least push to have them eat the delivery charge of $200.

They did that for me. I kept pushing and they managed to move it up a week.

It's not much but the bed is worth it, even if they did make me pretty mad with their complete apathy from their service team. Good luck.

#1990217

There should be a law against ripping customers off selling them a $2000 air mattress . Lies deceptive ads .

This is the worst bed of all time . I am 70 and have slept on a lot .

Do Not Buy one of these pieces of crap . I want our money back and will invest in a major Negative PRcampaign if needed to do so

Sleep Number Reviews