Should have read reviews before purchasing.Very poor customer service.
Was told there was at least 4-6 weeks wait. Almost two months later this was the week of delivery and today was the day. Like many reviews on here, I took off of work anticipating the delivery of my much anticipated bed. Got up this morning, removed old bedding outside to help with the process of removal.
Moved furniture in the living room to make an easier path for new installation in the bedroom. Now we wait for delivery. About 30 min. to an hour before window of delivery, received a call for re-delivery.
Was very disappointed for the lack of customer courtesy. Couldnt call at least a day or more sooner. Then attempted to talk to customer service, was transferred back and forth at least 3-4 times before getting hung up on/disconnect. Then called back and started the same process all over again.
Keep in mind while having me on hold for times up to an hour. After experiencing this, I decided to stop my purchase all together because I can only imagine what my hassle will be down the road if something happened to be wrong with the product. Therefore I was told I was being issued a refund for everything except the sheets ect. that needed to be shipped back (understandable).
I have not yet seen any electronic refunds to my account just yet, but I will give the benefit of the doubt and wait 3 days to a week before I move forward contacting the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
Hard to believed that a million dollar business does business like this.Same excuse as stated by many others that sleep number is having a major computer overhaul.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No courtesy call day or longer before missing work
- Reason of review:
- Not a bit happy
- Product or service
- Sleep Number Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "As is the case with so many others, we've been duped as well by Sleep Number/Select Comfort. Bought online 11/30, credit card charged 12/3, first delivery scheduled for 12/9. Drivers..."
- "I have had my bed for approximately 2 yrs. The right side hangs off the side about 3 in the middle Has an abyss about 4 inches wide 5 inches..."
- "I use to be so in love with Oreo cookies, buy now? Not so much. The last four packs of Oreo's that I bought, we're missing cookies! I took..."
- "Cheetos Fries taste nothing like Cheetos and they only give enough to feed a kid. Dont get them if your hungry. Epic Fail!!! They never mix..."
- "I bought the new Black Cherry Merlot Wallflower fragrance refill. I screwed the cap off and it literally splashed on my face and in my mouth. It has a..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."