Amarillo, Texas

Should have read reviews before purchasing.Very poor customer service.

Was told there was at least 4-6 weeks wait. Almost two months later this was the week of delivery and today was the day. Like many reviews on here, I took off of work anticipating the delivery of my much anticipated bed. Got up this morning, removed old bedding outside to help with the process of removal.

Moved furniture in the living room to make an easier path for new installation in the bedroom. Now we wait for delivery. About 30 min. to an hour before window of delivery, received a call for re-delivery.

Was very disappointed for the lack of customer courtesy. Couldnt call at least a day or more sooner. Then attempted to talk to customer service, was transferred back and forth at least 3-4 times before getting hung up on/disconnect. Then called back and started the same process all over again.

Keep in mind while having me on hold for times up to an hour. After experiencing this, I decided to stop my purchase all together because I can only imagine what my hassle will be down the road if something happened to be wrong with the product. Therefore I was told I was being issued a refund for everything except the sheets ect. that needed to be shipped back (understandable).

I have not yet seen any electronic refunds to my account just yet, but I will give the benefit of the doubt and wait 3 days to a week before I move forward contacting the BBB (Better Business Bureau).

Hard to believed that a million dollar business does business like this.Same excuse as stated by many others that sleep number is having a major computer overhaul.

Review about: Sleep Number Bed.

I didn't like: No courtesy call day or longer before missing work.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not a bit happy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

#1119638

Wow.Sorry about that.

I've been a salesperson at Sleep Number for almost 4 years. Your right. It's bad right now. Yep, we had a big computer back office system overhaul.

And for the most part our corporate unit has managed to perform like a group of inexperienced, rookie bafoons throughout it. Acting as if it really isn't that bad or that the salesperson made errors or customers should just understand this and accept it as though Sleep Number did THEM a favor by LETTING YOU BUY OUR BEDS! Truth is the only people more upset about this that the affected customers are the Sales Professional's who sold you your bed. Most of us take great pride in our company, products, service and most of all our expertise at finding you the right products.

We at Sleep Number offer GREAT STUFF! THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY! Unfortunately our executives seem to have forgotten that the CUSTOMERS ALWAYS COME FIRST! And a very close second is the front line employee who they count on to sell the products.

For those who have had a bad customer service experience and have either cancelled or return their bed purchases, I feel bad for. Sleep Number offers a unique product and solution in the industry and simply buying another product in protest deprives you of a great experience. Our beds help those in pain, with breathing issues, temperature and back, shoulder, neck and hip problems ect. And the beds are just plain comfy!

I know. I have one and now so does most...

Seeing our Corporate unit perform so poorly and worse arrogantly, is sad. It won't last forever and we will go back to being dang good when someone (Stock Holders) have seen enough and make changes in certain areas.

Until then know that at the very least there is no other bed that even compares to ours.Sleep Well!

We are having a similar experience with Sleep Number.Our delivery date has been cancelled 3 times, and they are unable to give us a new delivery date.

We have wasted more time on the phone with them than I care to think about. We are blown off with every phone call, and no one ever calls us back as promised. I have never had such a horrible customer service experience!

I can't imagine if we had gotten the beds and had a problem.What a mess!