Should have read reviews before purchasing.Very poor customer service.
Was told there was at least 4-6 weeks wait. Almost two months later this was the week of delivery and today was the day. Like many reviews on here, I took off of work anticipating the delivery of my much anticipated bed. Got up this morning, removed old bedding outside to help with the process of removal.
Moved furniture in the living room to make an easier path for new installation in the bedroom. Now we wait for delivery. About 30 min. to an hour before window of delivery, received a call for re-delivery.
Was very disappointed for the lack of customer courtesy. Couldnt call at least a day or more sooner. Then attempted to talk to customer service, was transferred back and forth at least 3-4 times before getting hung up on/disconnect. Then called back and started the same process all over again.
Keep in mind while having me on hold for times up to an hour. After experiencing this, I decided to stop my purchase all together because I can only imagine what my hassle will be down the road if something happened to be wrong with the product. Therefore I was told I was being issued a refund for everything except the sheets ect. that needed to be shipped back (understandable).
I have not yet seen any electronic refunds to my account just yet, but I will give the benefit of the doubt and wait 3 days to a week before I move forward contacting the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
Hard to believed that a million dollar business does business like this.Same excuse as stated by many others that sleep number is having a major computer overhaul.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No courtesy call day or longer before missing work
- Reason of review:
- Not a bit happy
- Product or service
- Sleep Number Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Three weeks to the day after replacing vinyl floor in my hallway and kitchen I had a switch go out in my washer.It flooded most of my house.My insurance Co..."
- "We are 67 and 68 yrs. senior..We ordered. Outside patio table umbrella...we waited and waited for it. finally arrived today, June 10, 2015...we were so excited, beautiful red, big and..."
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."