I recently moved and had to put my things in storage for a while.ware I finally got my Sleep Number bed in my new home I couldn't find the remote.

I called customer service to order a replacement and was told they don't make that remote anymore I need to order a whole new pump for $300 plus dollars. I just don't understand what kind of company discontinues the parts for items they warranty for 25 years? This is something everyone one should know before they purchase one of these beds.

Be warned the bed may last but chances are you will never get parts to fix it if need be.I'm sure there's other brands out there with reasonable replacement part policies, stay away from Sleep Number.

Review about: Sleep Number Bed Part Replacement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Bed.

I didn't like: That usless i buy i whole new pump my bed is useless.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Same problem with delivery.Called and given date and time frame for delivery.

Never delivered. Called sleep number and they state for some reason the bed was not on the truck.

The bed is big and not easy to lose.Sleep Numbers solution wait an additional 4 weeks.

Fresno, California, United States #1340307

Have had nothing but trouble with delivery..1st bed was lost..how do you lose a whole bed?

..company reordered but gave me a far out delivery date..so far total time waiting for bed will be at least 6 weeks..