Eastvale, California

Technicians came to install cal king sleep number and placed one of the bases on its seize where it proceeded to slide out from under itself causing a giant hole in my wall and a deep 11 inch scratch in my hardwood flooring.One month later I still have not been contacted for repairs.

Related: Sleep Number bed bad after about 15 months

If the repairs are not completed by January 1st 2016 I will call the most expensive repair man to fix the hole in the wall and I will replace all 3,000 sq ft of my flooring with the most expensive flooring I can find and submit repair costs to Sleep Number.If they disagree to pay my repairs, I will see them in court.

Review about: Sleep Number Bed.

2.7
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sleep Number Bed
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lazboy inferier leather product Lazboy "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..." Read more Sleep Number Customer Care Review Sleep Number "I purchased one around three years ago for a guess bedroom, I used it twice when my back was bothering me since I can make it a hard solid one,..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more