As is the case with so many others, we've been duped as well by Sleep Number/Select Comfort. Bought online 11/30, credit card charged 12/3, first delivery scheduled for 12/9. Drivers show up then say they had the wrong mattress on the truck AFTER our bedroom had been taken apart. After 2 full days of phone calls, got a delivery date of 12/16. Automated call says between 7-11am. An hour later, a live person left a message saying the merchandise wasn't available and the third delivery date of 1/2 is what to expect.
We have other options people! Some of you have said you can't get your money back. Start with this link. Check this out and PLEASE repost everywhere you can and ask folks to repost until it goes viral. http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0221-billed-merchandise-you-never-received#rights
I will also be filing complaints everywhere I can think of. The company is guilty of defrauding thousands of customers with intent to do so by continuing to solicit new business. We get daily email solicitations and written/mailed solicitations about 3 times per week.
Please help me expose these scumbags. The photo below is Shelly Ibach, CEO of SCC. Too bad she can't practice what she preaches.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Sleep Number I10 Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "I purchased with cash a hat for my wife on 8/22/15 at your St Pete Beach store. My wife did not care for it and did not use it. I..."
- "ONCE AGAIN I have to call shenanigans on the American Red Cross. I was sitting in the chair about to give blood, with what i assume to be the..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."