Review about Sleep Number I10 Bed from Suwanee, Georgia
As is the case with so many others, we've been duped as well by Sleep Number/Select Comfort. Bought online 11/30, credit card charged 12/3, first delivery scheduled for 12/9. Drivers show up then say they had the wrong mattress on the truck AFTER our bedroom had been taken apart. After 2 full days of phone calls, got a delivery date of 12/16. Automated call says between 7-11am. An hour later, a live person left a message saying the merchandise wasn't available and the third delivery date of 1/2 is what to expect.
We have other options people! Some of you have said you can't get your money back. Start with this link. Check this out and PLEASE repost everywhere you can and ask folks to repost until it goes viral. http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0221-billed-merchandise-you-never-received#rights
I will also be filing complaints everywhere I can think of. The company is guilty of defrauding thousands of customers with intent to do so by continuing to solicit new business. We get daily email solicitations and written/mailed solicitations about 3 times per week.
Please help me expose these scumbags. The photo below is Shelly Ibach, CEO of SCC. Too bad she can't practice what she preaches.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Sleep Number I10 Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "This is the worst bed ever. It is nothing more than a high priced air mattress.. My plastic frame bent after one week of having the bed and it will..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "ONCE AGAIN I have to call shenanigans on the American Red Cross. I was sitting in the chair about to give blood, with what i assume to be the..."
- "I purchased with cash a hat for my wife on 8/22/15 at your St Pete Beach store. My wife did not care for it and did not use it. I..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."