Stockton, California
Style and Design

Horrible product and service. We ordered a King size adjustable bed last year. When it was installed by the Sleep Number "professional" installed and his temp helper they made a mistake and after they left the bed was left stuck with the feet raised. We called sleep number, and after hours of technicians and emails we received an appointment for them to come back out. They didn't come out for over a week. I was left sleeping on the couch and my boyfriend on the floor until they replaced the entire base. (The previous installer had damaged the bed when he installed it improperly)

We found the bed to be extremely uncomfortable. Back, neck and hip pain were worse than when we had our 15 year old spring mattress.

The sleep IQ is extremely inaccurate. My boyfriend and I go to bed at the same time nightly and it routinely says that one of us was not in bed for the night. It is a complete waste of money.

Our regular sheet sets have been springing off of the bed so we went back into the store last week to get some Sleep Number sheets because they advertised the strap to keep them on. We ordered them a week ago and they still have not shipped. This is bedding, not a mattress! We were not warned about a shipping delay when we ordered the sheets. If we had known there would be more headaches with this company we would have ran the other way. I hope to see that they have shipped soon and also wonder if the company is going under.

I saw the founder went to jail. With their used car salesman tactics like their 100 day money back guarantee and also the warranty, it doesn't surprise me that he was dirty. They don't bother to tell you that the base is non refundable and that the warranty is tiered. Shady morals for a company that you easily drop over $8,000 into a bed.

Please read reviews before you buy. They make the bed hard as a rock then you melt into it. Of course that is going to feel nice, but sleeping on a glorified camping mattress isn't comfortable night after night. I was so excited to get my new bed, so I was really let down that this was the biggest mistake financially that we have made.

Review about: Sleep Number Mattress.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion