Review about Sleep Number P6 King Size Bed from Stockton, California
Horrible product and service. We ordered a King size adjustable bed last year. When it was installed by the Sleep Number "professional" installed and his temp helper they made a mistake and after they left the bed was left stuck with the feet raised. We called sleep number, and after hours of technicians and emails we received an appointment for them to come back out. They didn't come out for over a week. I was left sleeping on the couch and my boyfriend on the floor until they replaced the entire base. (The previous installer had damaged the bed when he installed it improperly)
We found the bed to be extremely uncomfortable. Back, neck and hip pain were worse than when we had our 15 year old spring mattress.
The sleep IQ is extremely inaccurate. My boyfriend and I go to bed at the same time nightly and it routinely says that one of us was not in bed for the night. It is a complete waste of money.
Our regular sheet sets have been springing off of the bed so we went back into the store last week to get some Sleep Number sheets because they advertised the strap to keep them on. We ordered them a week ago and they still have not shipped. This is bedding, not a mattress! We were not warned about a shipping delay when we ordered the sheets. If we had known there would be more headaches with this company we would have ran the other way. I hope to see that they have shipped soon and also wonder if the company is going under.
I saw the founder went to jail. With their used car salesman tactics like their 100 day money back guarantee and also the warranty, it doesn't surprise me that he was dirty. They don't bother to tell you that the base is non refundable and that the warranty is tiered. Shady morals for a company that you easily drop over $8,000 into a bed.
Please read reviews before you buy. They make the bed hard as a rock then you melt into it. Of course that is going to feel nice, but sleeping on a glorified camping mattress isn't comfortable night after night. I was so excited to get my new bed, so I was really let down that this was the biggest mistake financially that we have made.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Sleep Number P6 King Size Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I cant believe this! I've been ill and believed that a bowl of soup would surely help; but instead I've just broke a tooth on a bone that was in..."
- "in december i order two dqg led lights, along with two separate chargers. the lights and chargers arrive in january 2016. to my disappointment, they are without batteries. of course,..."
- "DEK roofing and ADVANCE TEMPERATURE TECHNICIANS do not want to take responsability on a roof and A/C job done in Oct 2008 , lying to the Business Better Bureau saying..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."