Port Royal, Pennsylvania

I purchased a $5500 Split King and was told since I was a insider which means I bought a bed before I would be entitled to 30% off accessories if I bought them at the time only.So I bought about $400 worth of bedding.I later saw online that those products were on sale at 20% off already.

I wanted 30% off the sale price now.I complained that I was lied to at the time and customer service said they were sorry for the confusion at time of sale but GO TO *** basically.

The new sale line now is, We will not lie only confuse from now on.So beware and stay away for what else are they lying about.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sleep Number. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleep Number.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleep Number to other companies on our site.

Comments