Beware with Sleep Number. I had a similar experience.

I got a $100 voucher in an email. At the store we said that we wanted to wait for Thanksgiving sales and the agent said that the C2 never goes on sale and when we said we had a voucher, he said that it might not work but he will try. It worked so we bought the mattress. Then a month later there was a $200 off on Thanksgiving sale so I called the store.

They said to call customer service and ask to match the price. I could not get through so I sent an email. Customer service took a week to get back to me. "Dear Candice, I'm very sorry, the promotions you are referring to have since expired and due to this we cannot offer a promotion match.

Please chat in or give us a call if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, Maggie "

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "they should have honored the date of the email not when they read the email. the date of the email was in time for the offer hence the price match was valid" as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sleep Number. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleep Number.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleep Number to other companies on our site.

Comments