High Ridge, Missouri

Hi

We bought our i10 select comfort bed in 2011. We had to replace the memory foam in July of 2013. Our backs and my husbands shoulders and hips were starting to hurt while sleeping, so we contacted you in, I believe March or April of this year. We are thinking it is the pillow top, your company told us is was going to cost us money to replace it. We said we thought you'd stand by your beds and we weren't shelling out any more money, as we Paige enough for the bed in the first place. In May 2016 you sent us out some foam rubber, which we tried and it was worse. After coming back from vacation and sleeping on hotel beds for 10 days, and I might add, didn't have a bit of problems with our backs,hips or shoulders, my husband called you back yesterday. Your company said there was nothing they could do for us unless we wanted to shell out more money for either more memory foam or a new non-pillow top cover. If I remember correctly we paid around $6000 for this bed and your telling me it only last for 5 years???

My husband and I are both retired and we thought this bed would last at least 15 years-what a mistake!!!! If this is the way you do business, we will definitely spread the word about your products, including our 2 sets of sheets, that weren't cheap, that also fell apart. We use to tell people how we love our select comfort, but time has changed that.

Your customer service sure doesn't help your customers without asking for more money.

I think we spent a lot of money on this bed and it sure didn't show us enough "select comfort" for that money.

Very dissatisfied customer,

Ted Nicholas

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sleep number i10 bed. Sleep Number needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number i10 bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Comments