After purchasing a Sleep Number Bed at the Home and Patio Show on March 4, 2017 we received our mattress on March 16, 2017. We were very excited about our new bed and could not wait to experience our new mattress.

Little did we know what terrible problems we were going to be faced with on the very first night. The bed was not correctly set up. I even questioned the installer the way the bed looked uneven in our bed frame. He took the bed apart and tried to correct this problem.

I also pointed out the topper was uneven on the right side and after trying to fix that problem he gave up and called customer service. He told them the bed was defective. The other side of the bed actually has begun to sag in the middle after only one week and that is when its programmed to 100 percent. I cannot imagine how it will look after only ONE MONTH!

We were emailed that there would be an installer to arrive between 3:30-7:30 on March 22, 2107. This was the day after the new topper arrived. No one called or even showed up! Due to the fact that we are EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED with this mattress we phoned customer service and spoke to several people.

We were finally able to speak to a Supervisor, Brett. We went over all of our issues about the bed with him. We were told upon purchase of the bed we could try it out and after 100 daysand if not satisfied we could ship it back for 179.00!!! Supervisor informed us that we could ship back mattresses only!

That we should have read the terms of the sale more carefully because were were basically STUCK with the 3000.00 box springs. He gave me some story about buying a car…finally he told me I could send the box springs back for a 500.00 re-stock fee plus 179.00 for mattresses PLUS the shipping fees. I also have to provide my own boxes!!!!! We have been TOTALLY deceived by a company that we trusted would do the right thing and stick to their word!

The sales person, NEVER told us that the adjustable base was non-refundable!

Supervisor told us we should have read the contract more carefully!!! We are extremely disappointed with the workmanship and the customer service with Sleep Number Beds.

Review about: Sleep Number Bed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments