With Company response Not resolved
1.4
Style and Design

If i only knew then what i know now i would have spent my $5800 dollars elsewhere. I bought my bed in 2012 and its been nothing but problems.

Customer service sucks. When buying the bed you get a 20 yr warranty. What they dont tell you is its on a sliding scale as years go by. They also dont tell you that when your bed breaks you have to debunk it yourself.

I was trained in electrical beds nor should i ever be made to fix my bed with it still being under warranty. My bed is not only slipping and i have to pull the memory foam back up everytime i cjange the sheets. It takes two people. I now have to run the test on this bed to see whats malfunctioning myself.

Im disabled was when i purchased the bed. Do they care. NO the answer i got was someone could help you. Yes indeed you coild sleep number but you are nothing but a scam.

Please take heed to my notice this company wants nothing to do with you after getting there money. Ive been on hold for two hours because i asked for a supervisor. I will tell anyone that ask not to buy from you.

Nothing gets resolved at all. Now im stuck with a bed that i have to fix and also pay for and my bed is four years old!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleep Number. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleep Number.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Bed and Bath category for more informed decision or compare Sleep Number to other companies on our site.

Comments

SleepNumberCares
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States #1245658
Sleep Number Response

Thanks for taking the time to let us know you're having some trouble, and I'm glad to hear our Facebook team was able to get in touch with you and set up a callback with our managers for you. If you ever have any other questions or concerns I can help with, please send us an email to CSDigital@SelectComfort.com with some more details and I can work to get you sleeping better.

Sincerely,

Alan S

Sleep Number Online Customer Care

Ada, Oklahoma, United States #1244660

My bed started leaking, called store, the charged me $75. For part then I find out I'll have to install myself with no instruction. What part of this is the warranty?

Neecey1970
to Anonymous Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1244705

Go to their Facebook page and leave a comment there. They got back to me within the hour and followed up today to tell me one of the managers would call me soon