Eastvale, California
2.7
Style and Design

Technicians came to install cal king sleep number and placed one of the bases on its seize where it proceeded to slide out from under itself causing a giant hole in my wall and a deep 11 inch scratch in my hardwood flooring.One month later I still have not been contacted for repairs.

If the repairs are not completed by January 1st 2016 I will call the most expensive repair man to fix the hole in the wall and I will replace all 3,000 sq ft of my flooring with the most expensive flooring I can find and submit repair costs to Sleep Number.If they disagree to pay my repairs, I will see them in court.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sleep number bed from Sleep Number and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleep Number to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments