Luquillo, Luquillo
2.5
Style and Design

We have had a sleep number for many years.We are requesting a new connector and they told us we needed to buy a new pump.

Why would we want that when the pump works. Sad -- that's why so much waste in America.

Can't they gave just shipped us this little connector.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sleep number bed from Sleep Number and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleep Number to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

#1119632

I've worked there 4 years in a store.I wlll advise you the same way I advise our local customers.

Go to the store. They care more and will help more than a call to customer service. We deal with customers face to face and for the most part are good and helpful people. Your issue happens every now and then.

See if your store will help.There is a solution.

Sleep Number - Read reviews before purchasing Sleep Number "Should have read reviews before purchasing. Very poor customer service. Was told there was at least 4-6 weeks wait. Almost two months later this was the week of delivery and..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Sleep Number - Customer Care Review Sleep Number "I purchased one around three years ago for a guess bedroom, I used it twice when my back was bothering me since I can make it a hard solid one,..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more