Luquillo, Luquillo
2.5
Style and Design

We have had a sleep number for many years.We are requesting a new connector and they told us we needed to buy a new pump.

Why would we want that when the pump works. Sad -- that's why so much waste in America.

Can't they gave just shipped us this little connector.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sleep number bed from Sleep Number and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleep Number to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

#1119632

I've worked there 4 years in a store.I wlll advise you the same way I advise our local customers.

Go to the store. They care more and will help more than a call to customer service. We deal with customers face to face and for the most part are good and helpful people. Your issue happens every now and then.

See if your store will help.There is a solution.