1.7
Style and Design

Purchased a i8 with the flex fit 3 base, bed was purchased because wife had had back surgery and could not get any relief during sleep, we thought we would try sleep number with the 100 nights trial, DONT BE FOOLED AS WE WERE!!!!, after a complete purchase price of 9698.00, and sleeping on it for 59 nights she had no relief, so 100 nights trial, not so fast if you get the base its yours, 3999.99, beding yours, which this is the only thing the sales person Cruz Blanton of the sleep number store at the Riverchase Galleria in Hoover Al, explained pillows, sheets, a bit pricey but ok, once the call was made to the company for a return, the first thing from the lady's mouth when I said I wanted to return was , the base is yours, and I explained that Cruz said I had to pay for beding not the base, she corrected me quickly and told me I should have read the terms and conditions, really should have but I'm no attorney just a regular Joe, so people please beware.

Along with the bed not helping the wife's back, one remote quit after two days, the other has a bogus reading of bed position on it, and the base works when it wants to, i.e. Middle of the night, massage comes on, head will raise, foot will raise, just seems like a lot of overhead in a very shot period of time for such and expensive bed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleep Number Bed.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 12, 2016.

Comments