York Haven,Pennsylvania
With Company response Not resolved

We purchashed a bed and when we tried to sleep on it, its horrible.we have only had the bed 10 days. You only get 1 remote which was never told to us, and it doesnt work right half the time.

We paid 179 to have them deliver and set up, we called because we are not satisfied with the bed and they have gave us the run around. Charged us another 179.00 to pick it up. So over 350. In a bed we can't sleep in.

The bed we received is not the same quality that is on display in the store.

So very disappointed. DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE SLEEP NUMBER BEDS

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleep Number Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Oct 31, 2016.

Comments

Neecey1970
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1244125

Wow I've had mine for fours years and nothing but unresolved problems and like you said they do give you the run around

SleepNumberCares
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States #1241265
Sleep Number Response

Sorry your experience with your bed wasn't what both you and we would hope for. I want you to know that we offer several return shipping options in the event the bed isn't a great fit for our owners, including the option to select a shipper of your choice, so that they can have greater control of their level of investment.

Your feedback is really important to us, and I'll make to forward your comments on to our leadership so they have the chance to review this. While we wish your bed had been a better fit for you, I want you to know we really appreciate you giving us a try and we're here if you have any questions in the future.

Phone: 1-888-411-2270