With Company response Not resolved
1.2
Style and Design

I bought my sleep number 10 years ago and around the 8 year mark the center of the bed started sagging. I first thought it was the pillow top so I replaced and did not help and got to the point you would slide to thre center of the bed.After calling sleep number for over 4 months got someone who said the base was falling in the middle and do not use it and new base would be sent out.After another 3 months and many calls they came out with a new base and as soon as the guys seen my frame the said the center support legs was never installed.

So I paId over $3000. for a bed that that was missing parts.

I plan to take to store and stand out front and so people what you get for $3000 and call local news 2 wants to know and film my story. The worst customer service and they will do no more.Spoke to a lawyer today and I will be fileing a suit against sleep number

This person wrote the review because of not as described of sleep number classic bed from Sleep Number. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleep Number to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SleepNumberCares
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States #1241204
Sleep Number Response

I'm so sorry for the trouble you've had with your bed. This isn't the experience we expect to provide, and I'd like to have the chance to learn more to see how I can best help. Just send me an email with some more details to CSDigital@SelectComfort.com and include your review number (944140) in the subject line and I can get to work.

Sincerely,

Alan S

Sleep Number Online Customer Care

El Sobrante, California, United States #1235678

My sleep numbers sags in middle as well I've had it for about 15 years

Yes I do recommend calling 7 0n your side, to let them know the situation. I am ready for a new one, not sure we're gonna go numbers again. Any other recomendation on type bed to should buy!i ???