2.6
Style and Design

After spending $2100 on a mattress, we decided to get the duel temp for another $1600. We love the bed but as for the duel temp, it sucks.

It doesn't out out cool air, the directions say I need to have my home set at 72 degrees to have the duel temp work effectively...why would I need a cool pad for that? I was told I could try it for 100 days for free, when I called to return it, it was simple, it didn't live to my expectations and I wanted to return it. They customer service rep (Mike) asked my 50 different questions to the point I was getting upset.

He told me I had to keep the pad for 30 days...when I asked why he said it was to "fully appreciate the pad" my response was "obviously I don't appreciate it and don't feel it's worth $1600 and want to return it." He began to argue with me and talk over me, when I asked for a supervisor he hung up on me. I guess this is how you treat customers who spend $4000 and refer 3 new customers...never again

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sleep Number. The most disappointing about sleep number customer care at Sleep Number was quality of phone customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleep Number.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Bed and Bath category for more informed decision or compare Sleep Number to other companies on our site.

Comments