I have a top of the line King size bed with all the options. One side does not work.

They expect you trouble shoot on your own and take this thing apart. I am older with two prosthetic knees. Getting on the ground is difficult. I have a disabled husband so he cannot help.

They sent me a new air chamber replacement. My son had to travel here to help me change the air mattress. I then had to take this very heavy box back to UPS to send the other mattress back. This did not solve the problem.

Now they want me to change the bad side of the pump (if it is the pump at all) to my husband's side - have him be uncomfortable for a couple of days before they send me a new pump.

I insisted on a new pump which must be delivered by UPS (I hope it is not to heavy for me to lift into the house). I am going to pay $200 for a service call to have them install the new pump although I have a full warranty in place.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sleep number flexfit bed. Sleep Number needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number flexfit bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Comments