2.6
Style and Design

I can only speak for our particular bed, but I can honestly say it was the worst purchase I have ever made. I purchased the king sized adjustable base with the memory foam topper 4 years ago.

After 3 years, the memory foam topper had deteriorated to the point that the sleep number feature became obsolete and it actually sagged in the middle even when set at 100. My husband's back ached every morning. Unfortunately there is no mattress underneath the topper, just the frame with bladders, so we didn't even have the option of taking the topper off and just laying on the mattress. After calling customer service to find out if there was another topper option (one that might last longer than 3 years) we were told there was no other option.

Not only that, but we discovered that our "limited 20-year warranty" was just that...limited. The warranty actually depreciates each year. The full price of a replacement topper is $1000!! After 3-4 years we are still on the hook to pay 65% of the total cost, which came out to nearly $400 for a topper that didn't even last 1/5 of the total warranty.

After paying nearly $6000 for the bed initially this is a terrible investment.

Do not purchase this bed!! I feel like a complete sucker.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sleep number flexfit bed. Sleep Number needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number flexfit bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Comments