The bed smells like ether. I get a headache as soon as I lie down.

We called the store salesman, Mark G., and was told to contact customer service. We did. We are told to take the foam off and roll it up and put it in another room and roll and unroll it frequently until the "gasses" escape. We said we would like them to send another foam already "gassed." but the customer service person said to try unrolling it first or put dryer sheets on top of the air mattress.

This is ridiculous for us older people to have to do this. The mattresses in the store that we tried out had NO ODORS.

The smell appears not to be from the air chamber but from the foam. My husband had a LOT OF TROUBLE GETTING THE ZIPPER TO WORK when he did as told and aired out the foam.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2849. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleep Number. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleep Number.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleep Number to other companies on our site.

Comments