As is the case with so many others, we've been duped as well by Sleep Number/Select Comfort. Bought online 11/30, credit card charged 12/3, first delivery scheduled for 12/9. Drivers show up then say they had the wrong mattress on the truck AFTER our bedroom had been taken apart. After 2 full days of phone calls, got a delivery date of 12/16. Automated call says between 7-11am. An hour later, a live person left a message saying the merchandise wasn't available and the third delivery date of 1/2 is what to expect.

We have other options people! Some of you have said you can't get your money back. Start with this link. Check this out and PLEASE repost everywhere you can and ask folks to repost until it goes viral. http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0221-billed-merchandise-you-never-received#rights

I will also be filing complaints everywhere I can think of. The company is guilty of defrauding thousands of customers with intent to do so by continuing to solicit new business. We get daily email solicitations and written/mailed solicitations about 3 times per week.

Please help me expose these scumbags. The photo below is Shelly Ibach, CEO of SCC. Too bad she can't practice what she preaches.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sleep number mattress. Sleep Number needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments