2.2
Style and Design

Just called because having problems with the pump and remote!And it's on my husband's side of the bed he changes firmness alot cuz of back problems, my side stays at 45!

He'll want to inflate and it will deflate, and then the remote flashes and changes to my name, doesn't go by 5's anymore it flashes 30 to 60 in a few seconds! Then he's deflating and it starts inflating we just dont feel it's working right! I called customer service stayed on hold for 40min and then all they have you do is inflate and deflate the bed! And then say, seems Like it's working fine!

I said ma'am I'm not having the problem every time I use the bed but mostly it's on my husband side and she puts me on hold comes back oh what side do you sleep on? I said the right, oh the remote favors to the right that's why you're not having a problem on your side, give me a break! every time I had a complaint she put me on hold! she had no idea what she was doing!

Every time she came back from putting me on hold she came back with another excuse! I've paid thousands of dollars for this bed and I want it fixed! I'm gonna post all the complaints I can on this bed and never recommend this bed to anyone! They don't want to replace anything obviously until you will have to pay for it!

if my warranty was over I'm sure they would've said sure sounds like the pump, and charged me for it!

And I'm sure the woman only put me on hold to ask them what to say to me because they probably tell their workers they don't want to have to replace anything till we customers have to pay for it after two years!RIP OFF DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY........POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY'LL HELP YOU OUT AFTER 2YEARS SO IT DOESN'T COST THEM!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss sleep number p5 king bed. Sleep Number needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number p5 king bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Comments