1.5

VERY POOR SERVICE SUPPORT!! You have to call and fix your own bed- no one comes out!

DON'T BUY A SLEEP NUMBER BED!!After one year mattress topper flat in spots and company says "normal wear"??

Really? I weigh 125 lb.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sleep number performance bed. Sleep Number needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number performance bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Comments

Same experience. Paid big dollars for this bed.

Husband likes it, I detest it. Bought it January, 2016. Called customer service and they put you on hold for 5 minutes to 'research'. Told us to do the bed inspection.

I'm handicapped, so was very difficult. Husband did underneath looking for 'anything out of ordinary', bulging, etc. I finally measured it and the head of the bed was 1/2 inch lower than foot of bed. They are sending us a replacement foam insert as this one 'should have lasted longer than six months.' DUH, ya think so.

Cost to send a repair person $179.00.

Guess I should have read the fine print better.

If I knew what I know now, WE'D NEVER HAVE PURCHASED A SLEEP NUMBER.