With Company response Not resolved
2.0

I stayed in a Radisson Hotel which had sleep number beds in the room. Had the worst sleep.

It feels just like an air mattress to me. It even sounds like one..kind of plastic-y and crinkly. Kind of cold feeling too.

Think it's just a big gimmick and would never ever buy one. I love my memory foam at home.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleep Number. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleep Number.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Bed and Bath category for more informed decision or compare Sleep Number to other companies on our site.

Comments

SleepNumberCares
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States #1245664
Sleep Number Response

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy our bed when you had the chance to give it a try. While a hotel can be a great way to see how our beds work for you, I'd encourage you to stop by your local store to see all we have to offer and learn more about our beds. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please reach out to us at CSDigital@SelectComfort.com and include your review number (961160) in the subject line and we can help.

Sincerely,