I had similar experience to a few others I have seen on here. We bought the bed and thought we'd love it.

We went ahead with such an expensive purchase for a bed because they had the 100 free trial period. It took over 3 weeks to get the bed delivered. We tried it and just hated it. Neither my wife or I slept we'll on it.

I called back and they told me we had to keep it for at least 30 days. Not sure why? We already knew we didn't like it. Now that it has been about 45 days, I called back and arranged to send it back.

With the delivery cost, the $300 set of sheets they sold us, they bed frame they won't take back and the cost of the return, our "free trial" cost is over $2,253. My wife is very suspicious. So when we were considering the purchase, she asked the sales lady what the catch was. She said there is no catch.

Just return it if you don't like it. It is a glorified air mattress that you could buy for less that $100. Now I am stuck with $1,500 bed frame. What am I supposed to with this?

It's not a normal frame. Why can't they take that back and resell it to someone else? I feel swindled.

Put me down for that Class Action suit too. DN4237107@yahoo.com

DN4237107 wrote the review about Sleep Number. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleep Number to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments