I have been contacted by this company and for two comments in my complaint I will be referred to there attorne. Has this happened to others?

This person wrote the review about Sleep Number. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleep Number to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Allen, Texas, United States #1199951

I have been requesting a credit for my Sleep IQ Module that I returned using the instructions and the labels they sent. Miraculously they never show my item being returned even though I have receipts from the shipping company I used showing it was sent.

I have called numerous times with either no resolution or hours of waiting on hold, yet nearly a year after sending the Sleep IQ module back, I still dont have a credit.

Its bad enough I spent 5k on the mattress, which I do like, but I paid for their technology that I cant use, and know one will help.