1.3

Update by user Dec 10, 2016

For the price of this product, you expect to have a quick delivery service but it's the opposite. They keep on re-scheduling deliveries and it's always 1 week increments.

They don't realize that customers are taking day offs for these deliveries that never happens on the date that were originally promised/scheduled. I recommend not take your old beds out of the bedroom until the delivery gets there or you will be sleeping on the floor for weeks/maybe months!

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2016

First of all, I was NEVER able to try it at home because the delivery has been re-scheduled twice after I filed for 2 day offs from work. I was offered $200 refund but it will not cover for the hours I took off from work( 2days of re-scheduling).

I THINK THAT SALES DEPT IS DOING A GOOD JOB BUT THEIR DELIVERY SUCKSSSSS!!!!!. I have to cancel my order because I don't know when I am going to sleep on the bed that they promised me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sleep number shipping service. Sleep Number needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Comments