Cochranville, Pennsylvania
3.0
Style and Design

My husband has suffered from back problems for several years.We had a water bed for over 20 years, but it made the problem worse as he got older.

During the last seven years we have tried several different mattresses, including a latex, the Sleep Number and a pillow top. None were really helpful for his back, and all were similarly priced, but because of the many parts to a Sleep Number, that cost continues to rise. We moved recently and during the move lost the remote that controls the air mattresses in the bed. Let me tell you, replacement parts are as expensive as you might imagine AND we were told it would take 12-14 days to receive it.

Thank God we don't use it as our main bed and won't need our guest room in that time. What a pickle!

Never again!If I could afford it I would just toss it and buy a regular mattress and box springs.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of sleep number classic bed from Sleep Number. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Sleep Number to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was most uncomfortable bed ever. Author liked the most misleading. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments