5.0

Have contacted your company - they want to charge me to come look at the mattress then pay charges to repair it!! My friend just said they looked at the Sleep Number bed & I had her come see mine!!

They cancelled their order - I work in a hospital in a rehab & tell everyone, do not purchase this mattress as the warranty is terrible!! I've had this mattress for 10 years & was told it would last 20 to 25 years - absolutely not true. I would never have purchased a 3500.00 bed had I known it would not last.

I'm ashamed to have anyone see what is on top of my bed! The sheets can't fit anymore -

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of sleep number mattress from Sleep Number. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleep Number to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was warranty. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments