1.6
Style and Design

Immediately my wife could not sleep.We tried everything known to man to correct it.

Tried staying for several nights on a setting and changing it. We even changed sides of the bed. My side was vastly different than hers. We were told that you HAVE to keep it for 30 days before we could return it.

We requested a pickup within 40 days and had to get nasty. They totally lied to us and we had to pay 600 for delivery AND pickup. The sales guy said there would be a small pickup fee of about 100 dollars and that we COULD package it up and ship it for much more. I fought the morons at all levels and was told tough ***.

I said you charged me a fee for delivery like a car. When you take it back, there is not a more expensive pickup fee is there? Either way, live and learn. They are nothing more than a blow up mattress with a bunch of memory foam.

They also do a lot of web page SEO tricks to hide the complaints and make it look they are wonderful. It is hard to find the complaints and when you do - OH BOY. So they obviously paid for their consumer reports ratings as well.

I do not trust CR any longer either!Consumers BEWARE.

Review about: Sleep Number Mattress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Paying for something i did not have.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments