1K views

We ordered a C3 bed for our guest room on January 6. We told the saiesperson that we were leaving on vacation on January 20th.

Oh, no problem she said. It will be delivered well before that. I know that sales people will say about anything to make a sale but *** me, I believed her. On January 15th with no word on delivery, I called Sleep Number's customer service line.

No problem she said, I'll just delay the shipment until you return on January 28th. On January 19th, we get an email saying it had been shipped. I tried their chat line but after 45 minutes, the person said there was no record of a hold being placed on the shipment and he couldn't help me any further. After we got to our vacation destination, I tried for 3 hours to get through with no luck.

I emailed them saying it was their problem if there was damage due to the bed being delivered without us there and got a form response.

The bed was actually delivered today(January 21st) in 2 1/2 " of snow. They are completely incompetent when trying to deal with something out of the ordinary.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sleep number bed. Sleep Number needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Comments