Update added by user Dec 28, 2015

Still dealing with same issues and more.They sent me the wrong replacement remote & when the only working one stopped working I could not lay my bed flat.

I'm having back spasm's again.

Luckily I got it to work part time again.Without the right remote I'm in trouble and they have sent the wrong one twice to replace the faulty from day one remote.

Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2015

See the picture for yourself.Top of the line $8,000 plus worth of *** for a bed.

Like sleeping on the side of a hill. See how it's leaning? closer to $10,000 when you buy the sheets & pillows. *** delivery service which is supposed to fix the problem doesn't show multiple times.

My time is valuable is yours? Less than 6 months & I have been complaining since the beginning. I'm stuck with this now I'm told. Your 90 days is used up waiting on them.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the "brain" did do one awesome thing even though it too is malfunctioning as well as one of the 2 remotes.

Just saying..."Buyer Beware" Oh yes the surrounding frame & headboard is extra."BUYER BEWARE" SEE PHOTO

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Once they got you your screwed

Reason of review:
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 05, 2015 #1059022

Well today the tech showed up, seen the problem & fixed the issues for now anyway. They say they will send a new remote & the missing mattress pad. They fixed the foam slide that was happening. But if this happens so quickly, will it last? Reason for them not showing up more than once: They have a new system and I just got caught up in it. Hours waiting for my turn on the phone..C'mon..My time is valuable. I hope this doesn't happen again. The tech said the company really does care about me. Sounded good but it has not felt that way with the Looooooooooog waits. You decide...I have better pictures to post so you can see just how bad it was but I have to get them on a disk first & upload them.

0 0 Reply

Sep 25 #1218192 Topeka, Kansas

The end result is a screw job from this company. It's done nothing but get worse.........RUN FAST IF YOU HAVE CONSIDERED BUYING

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sleep Number. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sleep Number.
Filing a new complaint about