Update added by user Dec 28, 2015
Still dealing with same issues and more.They sent me the wrong replacement remote & when the only working one stopped working I could not lay my bed flat.
I'm having back spasm's again.
Luckily I got it to work part time again.Without the right remote I'm in trouble and they have sent the wrong one twice to replace the faulty from day one remote.
Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2015
See the picture for yourself.Top of the line $8,000 plus worth of *** for a bed.
Like sleeping on the side of a hill. See how it's leaning? closer to $10,000 when you buy the sheets & pillows. *** delivery service which is supposed to fix the problem doesn't show multiple times.
My time is valuable is yours? Less than 6 months & I have been complaining since the beginning. I'm stuck with this now I'm told. Your 90 days is used up waiting on them.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh the "brain" did do one awesome thing even though it too is malfunctioning as well as one of the 2 remotes.
Just saying..."Buyer Beware" Oh yes the surrounding frame & headboard is extra."BUYER BEWARE" SEE PHOTO
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Found a coupon in my chips for itch relief. Contamination!!! I am very upset!..."
- "On Saturday Feb 14 it was advertised on Walmart.com that Bumblebee Chicken Salad w/ crackers was on sale for 1.00 per case due to roll back. I ordered two cases..."
- "Instagc.com itself is not a scam. The website is great if you want to earn a little of extra spending money. Its the people running the site that are the..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."