Update added by user Dec 28, 2015
Still dealing with same issues and more.They sent me the wrong replacement remote & when the only working one stopped working I could not lay my bed flat.
I'm having back spasm's again.
Luckily I got it to work part time again.Without the right remote I'm in trouble and they have sent the wrong one twice to replace the faulty from day one remote.
Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2015
See the picture for yourself.Top of the line $8,000 plus worth of *** for a bed.
Like sleeping on the side of a hill. See how it's leaning? closer to $10,000 when you buy the sheets & pillows. *** delivery service which is supposed to fix the problem doesn't show multiple times.
My time is valuable is yours? Less than 6 months & I have been complaining since the beginning. I'm stuck with this now I'm told. Your 90 days is used up waiting on them.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh the "brain" did do one awesome thing even though it too is malfunctioning as well as one of the 2 remotes.
Just saying..."Buyer Beware" Oh yes the surrounding frame & headboard is extra."BUYER BEWARE" SEE PHOTO
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Found a coupon in my chips for itch relief. Contamination!!! I am very upset!..."
- "This is the dress I bought and it was too small got a medium but too small and also had to put on leggings underneath ..."
- "Instagc.com itself is not a scam. The website is great if you want to earn a little of extra spending money. Its the people running the site that are the..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."