Topeka, Kansas
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Dec 28, 2015

Still dealing with same issues and more.They sent me the wrong replacement remote & when the only working one stopped working I could not lay my bed flat.

I'm having back spasm's again.

Luckily I got it to work part time again.Without the right remote I'm in trouble and they have sent the wrong one twice to replace the faulty from day one remote.

Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2015

See the picture for yourself.Top of the line $8,000 plus worth of *** for a bed.

Like sleeping on the side of a hill. See how it's leaning? closer to $10,000 when you buy the sheets & pillows. *** delivery service which is supposed to fix the problem doesn't show multiple times.

My time is valuable is yours? Less than 6 months & I have been complaining since the beginning. I'm stuck with this now I'm told. Your 90 days is used up waiting on them.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the "brain" did do one awesome thing even though it too is malfunctioning as well as one of the 2 remotes.

Just saying..."Buyer Beware" Oh yes the surrounding frame & headboard is extra."BUYER BEWARE" SEE PHOTO

Review about: Sleep Number X12 Bed.

Reason of review: Multiple.

I didn't like: Once they got you your screwed.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

jnamesrus

Well today the tech showed up, seen the problem & fixed the issues for now anyway.They say they will send a new remote & the missing mattress pad.

They fixed the foam slide that was happening. But if this happens so quickly, will it last? Reason for them not showing up more than once: They have a new system and I just got caught up in it. Hours waiting for my turn on the phone..C'mon..My time is valuable.

I hope this doesn't happen again. The tech said the company really does care about me.

Sounded good but it has not felt that way with the Looooooooooog waits.You decide...I have better pictures to post so you can see just how bad it was but I have to get them on a disk first & upload them.

to jnamesrus Topeka, Kansas, United States #1218192

The end result is a screw job from this company. It's done nothing but get worse.........RUN FAST IF YOU HAVE CONSIDERED BUYING

THIS BED.