1.3K views
2.7
Style and Design

I do not recommend this to anyone not even you !!!

The sales person will BS you saying you got 100 night If you are not completely satisfied after a full 100 nights sleeping on your bed, you can return it and get your money back.

Hey Hey Hey don't be full with that sugar coating.

You will get stuck with a over 1700-2000 dollar base, that you don't want. That 100 night trail is on you.

You are warned and be-careful what you get yourself into.

Rooms to Go is way better than this Sleep Number Bed store.

*** *** bs *** bs *** all in one stay away from Sleep number.

This person wrote the review because of "bs on returns " of sleep number bed from Sleep Number. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6300 and wants Sleep Number to "at least take your king base back so i can get queen size bed".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service. Author liked the most just been having it for 2 weeks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments