1K views

My husband and I were wanting to purchase a new mattress.We decided to try a Sleep Number bed based on information we received from advertisements and the Sleep Number salesman, Ed.

The return policy states that you have "30 days if for any reason you decide to return the bed just contact customer service." After 10 days we contacted customer service to return the bed only to be told that the adjustable base that came with the bed was not a RETURNABLE piece of the bed. We paid $3,150 for the base. We were never told until we decided to return our purchase that the base is sold by another company and the bed is sold by Sleep Number and these are considered two separate purchases (What BS! We bought them at the same time in the same Sleep Number store).

The return policy you think you have is not the TRUE return policy or warranty policy. The 25 year warranty is limited to 2 years, 5 years, and very conditional on 25 years (basically mattress only).

I would not suggest dealing with this company.Very dishonest!

Review about: Sleep Number Mattress.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

pretty crappy it cost us 400$ to sleep on this bed just to return after 9 days. what a waste

Glorified air mattress