Style and Design

Worst company I have ever dealt with.Not only did they talk me into getting pillows with them but they gave me the wrong pillows.

We wanted medium and they gave us Extra firm at $100 a pop. Price for a mattress protector was outrageous but supposedly needed it in case any damage to the bed would be covered by the company. We also had to pay $175 delivery fee, which we waiting 3 weeks to get our bed. When we got the bed it took a while to find our sleep number, which we were advised in advance it would.

However, we kept sinking into the middle of the bed. When one of us would get out of bed we would always feel them. Then sink farther into the middle of the bed when they did. Not only sinking but feeling the hard divider between the two chambers.

When were finally fed up with dealing with the bed we called the company. After spending over $1,400 for the bed they were only going to give us $700. That is half of what I actually paid for my bed! I was livid.

There was nothing they would do for us. They wanted us to spend another $175 for them to pick up the bed from our home. And would not take back the pillows (which aren’t even being used because they are the wrong ones), or bed protector. All this company wants is your money, they do not care about your comfort in sleep.

We wanted to spend a decent amount of money on a bed, because we spend 1/3 of our life sleeping.

Waste of money!This company isn’t done hearing from me at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sleep number total protection mattress pad and associated monetary loss in the amount of $750. Sleep Number needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number total protection mattress pad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments