My boyfriend like a firm bed and I somewhat softer.We decided that a Sleep Number would work perfect for us.

Boy were we wrong, I wake every morning in pain, it sinks in the middle (even when on a 100). Ironically my boyfriend is now a 65 and has to be at an angle for him to sleep. We found out by day 5 we could not return the adjustable frame for a refund so now we are stuck with a huge horrible bed. The mattress itself is sooooooooooo horrible it reminds me of a cheap hotel mattress.

Half the time the controllers do not work or say connectivity issue. I had to buy a 6 inch tempurpedic topper to get it half way comfortable.

We literally wasted $6500 on a *** bed.Shame on Sleep Number for selling garbage and false advertisement that it will relieve back pain (no now I have back pain).

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Sleep Number - WARNING BUYER BEWARE Sleep Number "See the picture for yourself. Top of the line $8,000 plus worth of *** for a bed. Like sleeping on the side of a hill. See how it's leaning? closer..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Sleep Number - Mattress Review from Suwanee, Georgia Sleep Number "As is the case with so many others, we've been duped as well by Sleep Number/Select Comfort. Bought online 11/30, credit card charged 12/3, first delivery scheduled for 12/9. Drivers..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more