They do a bait and switch in the store

Went to two different sleep number locations and laid on the same model and both times it was amazing bought the p5 model and what was delivered to my house this company should be ashamed of them selves you felt like you were sleeping on a low level air mattress but in the store you would never know it is air inside so after compaining they sent me more foam and they said this happens all this time so why dont you deliver a better product the first time.

I was so dissapointed i returned the mattress ans bought a strens and foster mattress which is absolutely amazing... Then i get my refund and they had all these charges i wound up losing about 500 totalmfrom the money I originally laid out they are a bunch of crooks

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sleep number mattress from Sleep Number. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Sleep Number to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments