We were given the sales pitch about 3 or 4 years ago...sleep number takes away pain and helps you sleep better.We were also told it will help with snoring.

Spouses Snoring got worse after sleep number and so did my pain. We purchased the bed because I have re flux and fibromyalgia. The elevation helps with the reflux but it's so uncomfortable. There is a permanent dip in the middle that makes laying down very uncomfortable.

The foot end of the bed is higher than the head part when laying flat so it feels like you are sleeping upside down. Even on the highest sleep setting, it is not firm and it conducts body heat so bad! I sweat all night long. I am miserable.

I toss and turn all night and sleeping is more painful than ever. I was sleeping on the couch a lot before we got our sleep number.

I still do.I will never recommend this bed to anyone!

Review about: Sleep Number Bed.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1334223

My husband and i have the same issues...Did NOT do anything they told us it should do. Theres Also a dip in the middle of our mattress. I would never recommend sleep number to anyone, in fact ive very much expressed to everyone i see, do not waste time or money here.

Sleep Number - Hated the bed and was told had a 100 night trial but was not told I would be stuck with the IQ base. Sleep Number "I took my husband to the sleep number store in Jackson MS for his birthday on September 7, 2015. I had called a couple of days before and spoke with..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more