We were given the sales pitch about 3 or 4 years ago...sleep number takes away pain and helps you sleep better.We were also told it will help with snoring.

Spouses Snoring got worse after sleep number and so did my pain. We purchased the bed because I have re flux and fibromyalgia. The elevation helps with the reflux but it's so uncomfortable. There is a permanent dip in the middle that makes laying down very uncomfortable.

The foot end of the bed is higher than the head part when laying flat so it feels like you are sleeping upside down. Even on the highest sleep setting, it is not firm and it conducts body heat so bad! I sweat all night long. I am miserable.

I toss and turn all night and sleeping is more painful than ever. I was sleeping on the couch a lot before we got our sleep number.

I still do.I will never recommend this bed to anyone!

Review about: Sleep Number Bed.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1334223

My husband and i have the same issues...Did NOT do anything they told us it should do. Theres Also a dip in the middle of our mattress. I would never recommend sleep number to anyone, in fact ive very much expressed to everyone i see, do not waste time or money here.