I have wanted one of the beds for years.After landing a great job (unemployed for more than a year) I finally pulled the trigger.

Ordered the bed on Oct 20, 2015. Told it would be 2-3 weeks for home delivery. When 3 weeks went by and I had heard nothing, I started calling. For over a week, the customer service number would just hang up on me (recording about the computer issues).

Then I would get through, into the ***, only to be disconnected again! Finally I got a person that said the delay in my bed was due to a freight issue. They couldn't elaborate any more. We scheduled a delivery (at the 7 week mark).

Two days before delivery I got the confirmation call. Then last night, just 12 hours away from the long awaited delivery, they called to say 'some of the parts were missing'. Parts?! This is a bed in a box.

That's all they make. How hard is this?! They want to reschedule for another 2 weeks out. Mind you, this "invisible" bed has been paid for for well over a month.

I tried calling the store I purchased it from, and surprise surprise, their service was horrible. Needless to say I was upset, but rather than assure me and ease my fears (of being ripped off) they HUNG UP ON ME!

I now need to venture back into "holding forever Customer Service ***" to cancel the order and get a refund.This company should be embarrassed and ashamed of how they treat customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleep Number. The most disappointing about sleep number bed from Sleep Number was charging for product no delievery, extremely long wait times to speak to someone and bed or the customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleep Number.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleep Number to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Millstadt, Illinois, United States #1082131

same issues here freight delays over and over