We bought a bed from Sleep number and was told we would have it within 2 weeks.We chose to have it shipped directly to our house by UPS.

We received tracking numbers from them by email but UPS has no records of the shipment. I waited on hold for 45 minutes just to be told they had no shipping status updates. I called back to cancel my order and after waiting on hold for an hour I gave up.

Next step is BBB and our state consumers complaint line.DO NOT BUY A BED FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sleep number i8 bed and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4400. Sleep Number needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number i8 bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Sleep Number - WARNING BUYER BEWARE Sleep Number "See the picture for yourself. Top of the line $8,000 plus worth of *** for a bed. Like sleeping on the side of a hill. See how it's leaning? closer..." Read more Sleep Number - Bed Review from Zephyrhills, Florida Sleep Number "I have had my bed for approximately 2 yrs. The right side hangs off the side about 3 in the middle Has an abyss about 4 inches wide 5 inches..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more